The Help Line provides over the phone technology and software support to all current UVM affiliates.
The Help Line is staffed by Tech Team student employees with extensive training in Enterprise IT support practices from professional and senior IT staff. The Help Line serves as an entry point for all central IT help requests, including but not limited to UVM licensed software, NetID accounts, Exchange Email and Calendar, Blackboard, MyUVM, Banner, and more!
- Over the phone software support and troubleshooting (primarily for UVM-related software)
- NetID account help
- Network connection troubleshooting
- Extended hours during the academic year
- Apply for a Student Job with the Tech Team.
For IT Professionals
- The Help Line serves as an entry point for all Enterprise Technology Services inquiries. If needed, the Help Line will escalate your request to the department best fit to handle your inquiry.