The Client Services Hardware team is both an Apple Authorized Service Provider and a Dell Authorized Service Center.
Our technicians have a collective 50+ years of experience working on systems owned and operated by our students, staff, and faculty. We can perform hardware service ONLY on Dell (Latitude, Optiplex, and XPS) models that were sold through the UVM TechStore and on Apple hardware (laptops and desktops) that was purchased from Apple directly or through the UVM TechStore.
- Combined 50+ years of certified technical knowledge
- UVM's own Apple Authorized Service Provider for on-campus repair options
- UVM's own Dell Authorized Repair Center, also for on-campus repair options
- Certified technicians able to perform in-house and mail-in repairs
- On-site work orders available for Dell warranty desktop computers
- Tight working relationship with the TeachTeam's Carry-In-Clinic for data backup before any necessary repairs
- Hardware upgrades and installations performed at hourly rates
- No labor charges for supported UVM-owned hardware
- Hardware check-in services are available at the UVM TechCenter Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm and on Fridays 9am - 4pm.