GuestNet provides an easy way for visitors to UVM to gain access to wireless internet service, computer labs and SharePoint based web services.
Visitors to UVM's campus may use the UVM Guest wireless network either by self-registering via SMS text message or sponsorship by a current UVM student, faculty or staff member, or department.
This is an open network and users must take appropriate precautions to protect their own devices and their own communications, if those communications are sensitive.
- Wireless network access without the need of a UVM NetID
- Access (authentication, not physical) to campus computer labs
- Access to authorized SharePoint web projects
Sponsor a Guest
- Current UVM students, faculty, staff and departments can sponsor a guest by registering them at http://guestnet.uvm.edu
- Connect to the 'UVM Guest' wireless network from your device
- You'll either be prompted by your operating system with a registration screen or you'll have to attempt to visit a website to cause the prompt to be served