FAMIS is the Facilities and Space Management system for the University of Vermont.
FAMIS includes Maintenance Management, Inventory Control, Space Management, Capital Projects, and Key Control.
- FAMIS Self-Service is used by Faculty and Staff to request any work from Physical Plant
- Space Survey is used to inventory space and movable asset greater than $5,000
- FAMIS Inventory Control is used to keep track of and charge departments for stock items in the material warehouse
- Business Managers send work order related GL transactions to PeopleSoft financial system
All regular active employees get access to FAMIS Self-Service automatically.
Temporary employees get access as and when requested by their department through email to email@example.com
If access beyond FAMIS Self-Service is required for anyone, their supervisor needs to log a footprint to request the access: http://www.uvm.edu/eas/BASFootPrint
To get access for Space Management or Space Survey, users need to contact Campus Planning Services
- FAMIS has on-line help available once logged into the system.
- FAMIS Self-Service Access (IT Knowledge Base)