PeopleSoft is the system of record for financial and personnel administration at The University of Vermont.
PeopleSoft applications at UVM include:
Human Capital Management (HCM) which includes Payroll, Human Resources, Training, Time and Labor, and Benefits among other functionality.
Financial and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) which includes modules such as Travel and Expenses, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Asset Management, General Ledger, Purchasing, Grants, Contracts, and Projects, among other functionality.
Interfaces to and from PeopleSoft enable information to be shared across many other systems both on campus, and off campus.
PeopleSoft is used for many purposes by many different audiences.
Self-Service features include:
- View My Paycheck
- Enter Time
- View My W4
- Enroll in UVM Training classes
Personnel and Business Managers can:
- Approve reported time
- Request personnel-related actions
- Run reports and view personnel and financial data
- Reallocate Purcard transactions
- Create requisitions
Central office staff can:
- Perform work necessary for the University's financial and personnel operations
- Process payroll
- Send and receive banking transactions
and much more.
Once an employee has an active job at UVM, they will automatically gain access to PeopleSoft.
If access beyond employee self-service is required, have your supervisor log a footprint to request the access: https://footprints.uvm.edu/catalystgroup.html
- PeopleSoft manuals can be found at: http://www.uvm.edu/hrs/?Page=manuals/manuals.html
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)