Oracle database services provide relational database management system (RDBMS) services for core institutional systems.
This service provides backend database and middleware support for a number of hosted services that utilize Oracle products. These include enterprise applications such as Banner, PeopleSoft, FAMIS, Kronos, and others.
- Backup and recovery services
- Performance tuning and monitoring
- Security management (accounts, firewalls and patching)
- DataGuard for mulit-datacenter replication
- Production and test instances with data refresh services
- Application installation and upgrade assistance
Oracle servers are currently for centrally hosted services and core business services provided by ETS Database Administration.
Not what you're looking for?
For general purpose RDBMS services, see our MySQL offering