The Computer Clinic provides walk-in (no appointment needed) technology and software support services to all current UVM affiliates.
The Computer Clinic is located in room i-117 of Ira Allen Chapel and is staffed by Tech Team student employees with extensive training in Enterprise IT support practices from professional and senior IT staff. Tech Team employees will make every reasonable effort to solve your issue as quickly as possible.
- Software support and troubleshooting (primarily for UVM-related software)
- Malware and virus removal
- Network connection troubleshooting
- Data backup and recovery assistance (client must provide or purchase backup media)
- Non-Invasive hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Check-in for hardware repairs on Apple and Dell computers (labor & parts costs apply)
- Operating System diagnosis and/or recovery for Mac and PC machines (with appropriate licenses)
- Apply for a Student Job with the Tech Team.
For IT Professionals
- The Computer Clinic serves as a secure drop-off location for hard drive destruction.