Low-cost file storage for large data sets.
This service provides multi-terabyte scale network file storage for research data, archival data, backups, and other use cases which favor high capacity and data-integrity over throughput. Files are backed up via nightly snapshots for up to 90 days. Backed up files are recoverable on demand, or from an off-site replica in ETS' secondary data center.
- Multi-terabyte file shares
- Network access via CIFS (Windows) or NFS
- Customizable access control lists (ACLs)
- Dual 10 gigabit redundant network links
- Daily backups w/ 30-90 day retention
- Multi-level data redundancy
- Automatic file integrity checking and repair
- On-the-fly compression
- Previous versions of files available via Windows Shadow Copy
- Data stored on-campus
Contact Systems Architecture and Administration (SAA) for a quote.